Friday, January 27, 2012

Jazmer

Well it's been awhile..

You would think with all of my free time I would blog more... But I guess I don't have much to blog about. So I'll start with my room that I said I was remodeling way back when..

Before:




After:



those bottom two items still have to be hung on the empty wall above it but I need a hammer..

Also I just signed a contract for a new apt. for next year. Starting in August. It is brand new. How new you ask? So new that it is still being built. 1600 square feet. Granite counter tops. Washer and dryer. Dang.. this girl is freakin excited!!


I will also never take wearing jeans for granted ever again. I went about 4 weeks without them. Wearing them makes me feel like a normal person again. Too bad they hurt like a mother. They rub against my scars and hurt me badly. Also my brace slides down them and makes it super hard to walk. Ask me how long it took to get them on....






On a good note, I got to start riding a bike. ouch. But I love it cause it makes me feel normal. Sure my speed is so slow that the machine always turns off on me but I don't care. 

NOW... for the name of this post. Jazmer. Jazz+Jimmer=love. I'm going to the Jazz game tomorrow!! I'm so excited to see Jimmer again I will probably cry. Or scream real loud. I'm hoping for a Jimmer-20+ game and a Jazz win! Not too much to ask for right??

Also good luck to my cougs as they play a huge game against St. Mary's. I should be camping out in a tent right now for this game! I'm so bummed! I wish I was going! oh wait.... no I don't... I'm going to see Jimmer instead!!

I went out with girls from work tonight and it was so good to get out of the house and do something fun! On the countdown to being able to drive thats for sure!

Peace and love.

oh wait... watch this please. She is my favorite. I watch her all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment