Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Decemburrr

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and now I'm a week away from class being over. Such a great feeling. AL.MO.ST. TH.ER.E. And then finals week and then home home home.

My Thanksgiving was great, I hope yours was as well! I got to go home and spend some time with my fam and we took family pictures. Here's a preview.



Yes, indeed my cat is wearing a leather jacket.
and...
you can be expecting a Christmas card from me this year.
I just ordered them.
The picture is a real treat.
So I'll be gathering your addresses. 
Or you could just be a gem and leave it for me.
That'd be nice too.

I am happy to admit that I am now a Christmas fanatic.
Christmas music.
Justin Bieber's new album?
yes. in love.
Christmas movies.
only the classics.
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Elf
The Grinch
The Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Christmas decorations?
my apartment is lacking.
and i'm too cheap.
But maybe some paper snowflakes will do.

Also I started reading the Harry Potter series (for the first time).
Gotta check it off my bucket list. 
I started on Thanksgiving anddd i'm half way through book 2.
That's a lot of reading for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment