Friday, November 4, 2011

well hello again

I didn't realize how long it has been since I last blogged.
Not like I have much to update you all on. 
My Halloween was really lame. 
I didn't get festive and dress up.
In fact.....
I still haven't carved my pumpkins.
AND cornbelly's fell through. 
I wasn't as festive as I thought I was going to be.
I'll try again next Halloween. 
The only good thing that happened was seeing these weirdos.

Sometimes I am really embarrassed to know them. 
They were so proud of their costumes.
I think Alan could really pull off the girl hair. 
Kind of worries me.
Tonight I went to my first basketball game of the season.
I forgot how big of a hole that has caused in my life. 
My life is complete again. 
I LOVE byu basketball.
That's an understatement.
I'm obsessed.
I don't care if Jimmer is gone.
That means little to me.
yes i will miss him.
and he is AMAZING.
Don't get me wrong.....
BUT.
I think 3 or 4 of our players had 20 points. 
That didn't exist last season.
I'm stoked.
In fact..........
Sharon and I slept in a tent last night to prepare.
Wanna know where our tent was?
Our living room.
Yes. I'm dead serious.
It took up like the WHOLE room.
Our roommates hate us.
muahahhahaha.
Also.. Shoutout to my big little bro
His Birthday was yesterday!
he's 17. sickening.
makes me feel old.
Pretty sure i was 17 last week.
AND. The hardcore Packers fan is in San Diego right now.
Going to a Green Bay game.
Lucky.
Well, I gotta go do my cleaning for cleaning checks.
gag. least favorite night of the month.
Can you believe it is November?
and there is no snow on the ground?!
Keep it that way!!!
Hope you all have a fantabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment