Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Two thousand eight

Tonight I got to see a little Kalai concert after the BYU basketball game (which we won by 40 by the way).

Not a lot of people know who Kalai is... He is pretty local. I personally didn't know who he was until my junior year when a certain someone introduced me to him. Then he left and Kalai was the artist of "our song". The summer of 2008 I was obsessed with him. I would put his songs on repeat and listen to them continually.

Listening to Kalai again, which hasn't happened since freshman year, brought back so many memories. It is crazy to look back on a see how much my life has changed. It seems like those days were just yesterday but i'm almost coming on 4 years. Wowzer.

Also I got some pics from my mama today. Here's a few for ya!
 Isn't my sister cute?!
 Miles side of the fam
 cutest cat ever
 the sibs
Batman!!!

*Just wait till you see Gilbert's outfit for family pictures!!

Going home tomorrow for 2 days! 

1 comment: