Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tents up.

Well hello. 
I'm free. 
Anatomy is over! 
Best feeling ever.
Even better feeling?
I think I have an A.
Be proud, Mom!
It sure feels liberating to "forget" those thousands of terms I just learned.

Anyways now I'm just wasting time before TWILIGHT. 
I'm so excited. And I'm going to the megaplex. Best decision ever.
I'm sure I will laugh when I drive by the cinemark
and see people doing this:
Wow I can't believe that was two years ago.
Feels like yesterday.

Well Sharon and I have been spicing things up lately by sleeping in this:

 Be jealous. We have sleepovers nightly.
And we do our homework together.
And we have had a twilight marathon all week with Luke.

Also I went to my last BYU football game for the season.
Burrrr. At least it wasn't snowing!
And we KILLED Idaho.

(How can I go to pharmacy school at Idaho or Idaho state when their football teams suck so bad?)


I only have to write a 5 page paper this weekend. 
And then I am free tuesday-sunday. :)
Too bad I have a job.
But luckily I do get to venture home for a few days!

I also sent my very last packages to Noob #1 and #2
Can't believe how soon they will be home.
Sure can't wait!


Well in the words of Noob #1,

Au Revoir!
(goodbye in French)

1 comment:

  1. Camping out for 12 hours was seriously thee best night of my life (in Orem) haha misssssss ya love ya

    ReplyDelete