Thursday, November 24, 2011

Full of Thanks

Sometimes it takes experiencing the bad to fully appreciate the good. I easily take things for granted. Here is a brief list of things I am grateful for.

  • A mold-free bathroom
  • a sink faucet that will move where I want it to
  • A warm apartment
  • BYU
  • family
  • good movies
  • non-leaking roof over my head
  • disneyland
  • pictures
  • internet
  • a laptop
  • good music
  • a temple up the road
  • friends on missions
  • missionaries in general
  • letters/emails from missionaries
  • diet coke
  • a great job
  • the Rocky Mountains
  • Utah
  • a living prophet
  • great friends
  • life
  • byu athletics
  • the gospel
  • classic disney movies
  • homework free nights
  • a long break from school and work
  • being healthy
  • good weather in November
My list could go on and on.. I think you get the gist of it. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment