Monday, November 21, 2011

Thank You.

Well you know what time of year it is.... So fittingly my next few days will be thankful posts. Today will be PEOPLE that i'm grateful for!

  • My two loving, supportive parents. I'm so blessed to have the greatest parents in the world. They sacrifice so much for me. I know they love me and care about me and will do anything for me. I'm so grateful for their example that I have to live by. They have taught me so much but mostly I'm grateful for the way they raised me. For always having the gospel at the forefront of our lives. For being a living testimony of the gospel. I'm so grateful for the values that they have instilled in my life. I'm grateful that they love me no matter what, that they are always forgiving of my shortcomings, and their always willing to help me grow.
  • My two siblings. I'm so lucky to have a brother and sister. I'm grateful for the memories that we have whether from family vacations, family parties, or from just hanging out at home. I sure miss them. They are so good to me. Even when I am a bratty, bossy big sister. I look up to them so much. They both have such spirits about them. They are such good kids and have such bright futures ahead of them. I hope that I can set a good example for them to follow. 
  • My two best friends Sharon and Parker. I honestly don't know what I would do without these two. When Sharon and I tell people this is our 3rd year living together their automatic response is "and you still like each other??" most days. haha no I'm honestly surprised how well we do get along. Someone mentioned we were sisters because they haven't lived with anyone that long besides family. Basically we are sisters. I think she knows absolutely everything about me. My likes, dislikes, issues, insecurities, etc. We can relate to each other on a lot of levels which is also great. I think that every night ends in a deep conversation which usually leads to a deep conversation of the gospel. It's so great to live with my best friend. Then there is Parker. We are going on 4 years of friendship now which seems like not very long to me. I've been through a lot with this boy. Probably more with him than anyone else. And never fail he is always there for me. Usually I can be quite the brat to him but he is always forgiving and so caring. He is always thinking of me, like when he called to tell me about Greg. I'm sure that wasn't easy but he loved me enough to call me and let me know. My mom always reminds me i'm not going to be able to have Parker as a best friend for much longer since we will both get married and move on with life. The thought of that makes me want to cry. I'm so blessed to have these two in provo with me. 
  • My high school friends Lindsay, Courtney, Emily, and Jade. Since they all live in Logan it is hard to stay in touch with them but I know that even though we don't talk as much they've still got my back. It's so great to have girl friends that I can tell everything to. I know they'll listen and really care about what i'm saying. I love getting little check-up texts from them to see how I'm doing and I especially love the rare opportunities I have to see them. Christmas break is coming soon my friends! :) I wish I could go up to Logan more often and spend time with them but my stupid job gets in the way. I sure love you girls!
  • My Bishopbric. Talk about some caring men. The new bishopbric was put in just as everyone was leaving for the summer. There were only a few of us that carried over to the summer. Because of this I served as their little helper to get them adjusted. Because of this I got to know them really well. They are the best. They always are so genuine and so kind to me. Whether telling me that they love me cause i'm always smiling or telling me I'm a great piano player, they are the nicest guys. 
  • I have been blessed with the best co-chair ever! Honestly Jared is the best thing that has happened to me. He does so much and always lets me off the hook. He takes care of everything. He is so proactive about things and whenever I am stressed or have a problem with something he takes care of it no questions asked. He goes to ward council so I don't have to, he plays the piano so I don't have to, He plays the piano for choir so I don't have to, let's face it... he does everything!
  • My boss and co-workers. They are so good at working with my school schedule and everything. They are so nice to me and are a lot of fun to work with. If it weren't for the people I work with I would have quit a long time ago. Of course there are some people that I don't particularly love but I am blessed to at least get along with everyone. 
I hope these people know how much I love and appreciate them. My life would be real lonely and awful without them! This list isn't limited to my only friends. I've been blessed with other great friends that have come into my life exactly when I needed them. Especially MeMe, Zach, Christopher, Luke, Doug, and all of Parker's roommates. I'm so grateful for you! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment